Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.menwithkids.com
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INFORMATION CONVERTSATION, INC, COLLECTS
Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
Personal Identifiable Information is data that can be used directly, or with reasonable effort, indirectly, to contact or identify you, and may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, date of birth, age, gender, email address and home address, among other things.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information (Non-PII)
Non-Personal Identifiable Information is information that cannot be used to personally identify the user. As part of our on-going efforts to ensure the best possible experience for all advertising recipients, our technology may use log files, web beacons and cookies to collect data from browsers, advertisers and third party websites to aggregate information. The information collected is used for marketing purposes, enabling us to determine which advertisements perform well, allowing us to more effectively match advertisements and the Sites content to your interests, assisting us in improving the operation of our services, and enabling us to provide general statistics to our business partners and clients regarding use of Convertsation, Inc, services.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Sites and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, click data and types of advertisements viewed.
“Web beacons” consist of small strings of code that represent a graphic image request on a web page, a page in an online application, or in an email. A graphic image can be associated with the web beacon, but it is not required. When an image is present, usually the image is designed to blend into the background of the web page, application, or email in which it appears. Often a beacon will be placed by an online data collecting company without an image, so it is invisible to the user, and in the smallest discrete space possible on the screen. This is a “pixel” and is essentially an invisible web beacon. Pixels and web beacons can be used for the Sites traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising auditing and reporting, personalization, and other uses. This is typically done by writing or editing cookies on each user’s computer. Therefore, like cookies, they cannot be used to log keystrokes, copy personal files from your computer, or replicate like a virus.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information that Convertsation, Inc, collects is stored on servers that are managed using standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information in an effort to protect information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out PII online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Convertsation, Inc, strives to protect your PII and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Sites, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this site and that any PII, other data or information received from you through the site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Convertsation, Inc, may share Non-PII and PII with entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Convertsation, Inc. Convertsation, Inc, may transfer information, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.
Consent to Worldwide Transfer and Processing of Personal Information
We will retain your information and the personal information we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can opt out of having Convertsation, Inc, collect your Non-PII by clicking on the opt-out link under your browser settings. If you have multiple internet browsers or users on the same computer, you will need to perform the opt-out operation for each browser and/or user. If you or your privacy software deletes the opt-out Cookie from your computer, you will need to repeat the process.
If you register on or with our Sites, you are agreeing and consenting to receive information and updates about your use of our website or our services for which you register. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions we will include in each email we send you.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
We may provide you with a mechanism to allow and enable you to correct or update the PII in our current records that we have obtained from you. You can always review and change your PII by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Certain PII may not be changed without authentication (e.g., birth date) and you may be asked to provide additional information to allow us to confirm your identity in order to change those. If you ask us to remove your PII, we still reserve the right to retain as much of your PII and for so long as necessary to comply with our legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements.
Convertsation, Inc, adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Convertsation, Inc, is very sensitive to the issue of the privacy rights of children. Convertsation, Inc, websites and services generally are neither developed for, nor directed at, children. If we are made aware that we have received information from children under the age of 13, in the absence of verifiable parental consent, we will immediately remove that information from our records.
- Summary – California Consumers
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA) provides certain rights for California consumers. If you are a consumer residing in California, the following additional terms apply to you.
- Right to Know About Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold
- You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. To submit a verifiable request, please email email@example.com.
Collection of Personal Information
- The categories of California consumers’ Personal Information we may collect are listed above in Section 2 (“What Categories of Information We Process”). In reference to Section 2, we may collect Personal Details, Demographic Information, Contact Details, Consent Records, Location Information, Purchase and Payment Details, Employer Details, Views and Opinions. We also collect other kinds of information from you or other sources, which we refer to as “Other Information” in this Policy. As detailed in Section 2, this may include, but is not limited to, information about your use of, visits to and interaction and engagement with the Services, content and ads on Channels, all of which may be aggregated; browsing history; and searches for and interactions with e-commerce opportunities, such as merchants and offers contained in the Services.
We may collect California consumers’ Personal Information from the sources listed in Section 4 (“How We Collect User Information”). As defined in Section 4, this may be: Data You Provide; Relationship Data; Data You Make Public; Service Data; Content and Advertising Information; Third Party Information; Speedtest data if you run a Speedtest by Ookla We may obtain personal information from the following sources as defined in Section 2 (“What Categories of Information We Process”): GeoIP Data; ID; IDFA; IP address; ISP; SSID; IMSI; IMEI; Log files; Web Beacons; Pixel Tags; Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage, such as HTML5, and equivalents.
We use this data for the purposes listed above in Section 5 (“Purposes for which we may Process your Personal Information”) or for Direct Marketing as outlined in Section 6 (“Direct Marketing”).
- Disclosure or Sale of Personal Information
- We may and may have disclosed or sold the categories of Personal Information listed in Section 9 (“What Information We Disclose to Third Parties”) for a business or commercial purpose.
We may and may have disclosed Personal Information to the following categories of third parties for a business purpose:
- other entities within the Company group for a legitimate business purpose such as operating the Services and providing the Services to you;
- third party Processors for the purpose of providing the Services to you;
- third party providers where our Services use third party advertising, plugins or content;
- third party providers to assist with the collection, storage and segmentation of Online Data. These third party providers may collect User Information from our Services for their own purposes, including but not limited to, monitoring fraud around the web;
- third parties for the purpose of recognizing our users and delivering interest-based content and advertisements to them. We may share your User Information with our partners such as your name, postal address, email, or other identifier. Our partners may also: (i) collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, advertising ID, and information about your browser or operating system; (ii) combine User Information about you received from Ziff Davis with information about you from other sites or services; and (iii) place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser; and
- third party vendors involved in the administration of contests, competitions, sweepstakes, prize draws, or webcasts.
- We may have disclosed or sold Personal Information to the following categories of third parties for a business purpose or a commercial purpose:
- third party providers where our Services use third party advertising, plugins or content. If you choose to interact with any such advertising, plugins or content, information about your activities on the Services and Channels to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests may be shared with the relevant third party provider. If you click or tap on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria;
- third parties for the purpose of recognizing our users and delivering interest-based content and advertisements to them. We may share your User Information with our partners such as your name, postal address, email, or other identifier. Our partners may also: (i) collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, advertising ID, and information about your browser or operating system; and (ii) place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser;
- third parties such as advertisers who will use Online Data to serve ads that they believe are relevant to your interests, and who agree to maintain the confidentiality of this information. Some of these third parties may combine the Online Data with their own data about you to form a more detailed picture;
- third party partners such as marketing and advertising companies and agencies, content publishers, retailers, third party providers of goods and services; or service providers whose services are embedded into and/or appear within the Services when you use a co-branded service, or register or otherwise provide information on such co-branded site. This information is only passed on if and when you grant us permission to pass the collected information back to that third party;
- third party providers of goods and services on a rental or other basis for some of our Services when information (such as the name of our users, their mailing address, phone number, email address – and in certain circumstances their employer’s name, company size and other industry data) is provided in connection with webcasts, white papers or other sponsored downloads.
- The Services are not intended for use by minors. We do not sell personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request deletion of Personal Information collected or maintained by us. To do so, please submit a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If submitting a request by email, we may ask for additional information to verify your request.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information by a business. To do so, please submit a request by emailing email@example.com. If submitting a request by email, we may ask for additional information to verify your request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the business for exercising your privacy rights conferred to you by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Authorized Agent
- To make a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act on a consumer’s behalf, we require a signed authorization letter from the consumer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for More Information
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, you may contact us via email@example.com
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please contact Convertsation, Inc’s Data Protection Officer by mail or e-mail as follows:
Convertsation, Inc Data Protection Officer
401 Ryland St, Ste 200-A
Reno, NV 89502
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding our use or collection of your personal information, please contact Convertsation, Inc’s Data Protection Officer at the address above. When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We will work with the appropriate supervisory authority, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
January 13th 2020