We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, Men with Kids may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
What has eyes to read and riddles to solve? You do! If you’re looking for an answer to the age-old parental riddle “How do I keep my child’s mind sharp during the summer?”, we’ve got you covered. This list of riddles for kids with answers was made just for kids, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be challenging for the adults too.
Don’t worry, we provided the answers just in case you get stumped.
If you want more ways to keep your kids thinking, it’s a good idea to spend some time reading to them too! Redshelf as a plethora of children’s books, riddle-books and more to help you and your child get some good night bonding time.
On to the riddles!
1. Q: What is easy to get into, but hard to get out of?
2. Q: What gets wet while it’s drying?
A: A towel.
3. Q: What has hands but can’t clap?
A: A clock.
Keep the fun going and keep your kids thinking. Make sure to check out LEGO as well for tons of fun projects for you and your kids to build together!
4. Q: What gets bigger and bigger the more you remove from it?
A: A hole.
5. Q: What can be as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing?
A: Its shadow.
6. Q: What lets you look right through a wall?
A: A window.
7. Q: Why are teddy bears never hungry?
A: Because they are always stuffed.
8. Q: Why isn’t your nose 12 inches long?
A: Because then it would be a foot!
9. Q: What is the center of gravity?
A: The letter V.
10. Q: What is the more you have, the less you see?
11. Q: What can you catch but not throw?
A: A cold.
12. Q: What is yours but others use it more than you?
A: Your name.
13. Q: If you throw me water, I will die. What am I?
14. Q: People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?
A: A plate / fork / spoon.
15. Q: You can break me easily without touching me. What am I?
A: A promise.
16. Q: What can you make that you can’t see?
17. Q: What people bury when it’s alive, but dig up when it’s dead?
A: A plant.
18. Q: You answer me but I never ask questions. What am I?
A: The phone.
19. Q: What type of clothes does a house wear?
A: Address. (A Dress)
20. Q: Forwards I am heavy, backward I am not. What am I?
Thanks for checking out our list of fun riddles for kids with answers! What did you think?
Were they too difficult or too easy? Keep the brain-bending fun going and share some of your own with your family and turn your little kids into riddle genius.
And if you’re looking for a new way to keep your kids learning and growing their knowledge, check out Bookroo. They’re a monthly subscription box with new kids books that your kids will love!
Done reading all these riddles? What a few knock knock jokes? Yes we have those too! Check them out here.