What has eyes to read and riddles to solve? You do!
If you’re looking for an answer to the age-old parental riddle “How do I keep my child’s mind sharp during the summer?”, we’ve got you covered. This list of riddles was made just for kids, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be challenging for the adults too.
But first! We have a few great book suggestions HERE! If you find your kids enjoy learning and reading with you, but you are running out of ideas? Then we highly recommend giving Put Me In The Story a look! They have a variety of books for all ages and areas of interest! Okay, go on and enjoy the riddles!
Don’t worry, we provided the answers just in case you get stumped. Good luck!
1. Q: What is easy to get into, but hard to get out of?
2. Q: What gets wet while it’s drying?
A: A towel.
3. Q: What has hands but can’t clap?
A: A clock.
4. Q: What gets bigger and bigger the more you remove from it?
A: A hole.
5. Q: What can be as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing?
A: Its shadow.
6. Q: What lets you look right through a wall?
A: A window.
7. Q: Why are teddy bears never hungry?
A: Because they are always stuffed.
8. Q: Why isn’t your nose 12 inches long?
A: Because then it would be a foot!
9. Q: What is the center of gravity?
A: The letter V.
10. Q: What is the more you have, the less you see?
11. Q: What can you catch but not throw?
A: A cold.
12. Q: What is yours but others use it more than you?
A: Your name.
13. Q: If you throw me water, I will die. What am I?
14. Q: People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?
A: A plate / fork / spoon.
15. Q: You can break me easily without touching me. What am I?
A: A promise.
16. Q: What can you make that you can’t see?
17. Q: What people bury when it’s alive, but dig up when it’s dead?
A: A plant.
18. Q: You answer me but I never ask questions. What am I?
A: The phone.
19. Q: What type of clothes does a house wear?
A: Address. (A Dress)
20. Q: Forwards I am heavy, backward I am not. What am I?
Thanks for checking out our list of fun riddles for kids! What did you think?
Were they too difficult or too easy? Keep the brain-bending fun going and share some of your own with your family and turn your little kids into riddle genius.
Done reading all these riddles? What a few knock knock jokes? Yes we have those too! Check them out here.